Beginning in the fall of 2016, LLC students have the opportunity to work alongside an affiliate faculty member of the LLC Program on that professor’s research. This opportunity is designed for part-time LLC students and those who do not have a graduate assistantship.
The Program is about Research, not Red Tape:
- Largely informal and voluntary
- Two to three hours per week
- One semester commitment, but renewable
- Mutually beneficial (limited clerical tasks)
- Small LLC stipend for students
LLC students and affiliate faculty members can seek each other out through the People tab of this website
For students to be eligible for a stipend, the form should be completed within the first three weeks of the start of a semester.