Register for the Fall 2021 NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration…FREE of charge! Mark your calendar for Monday, November 1 – Thursday, November 4.
This event is designed to demystify the NIH grant application, review, award and post-award processes and policies! Register today and be sure to check out all the networking opportunities taking place during the seminar, including new ways to chat one on one with NIH and HHS experts, interact with attendees, and make the most of the seminar.
If you’re new to working with the NIH grants process as an investigator or administrator, join us as we connect and collaborate! Here’s what to expect:
- Free registration! Yes, you read it right.
- Four-day event with live sessions, as well as an on-demand video library
- Three concurrent sessions designed around grants policies and programs, including case studies and Q&As
- Live chat opportunities with NIH and HHS experts on the grants process, policies, and programs
- Downloadable resources from over 45 booths to reuse and/or share with others at your institution
Are you excited yet? Keep tabs on the latest registration and agenda updates on the seminar website. We hope to “see” you there!
Questions? Send to NIHRegionalSeminars@nih.gov.