The Summer Dissertation House is coming to UMBC, July 8-11. Graduate students who plan to participate should follow the application procedures on the application webpage for the Dissertation House.
Open application period: Early bird May 12, 2014 – May 23, 2014. Late registration May 24, 2014 – May 31, 2014 (Applications received during the early bird period will have priority)
(Please note that there are only 15 to 18 slots for this event, consider applying early)
received after May 31, 2014 will be considered for the DH waiting
list. More information about the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/about/
- The Dissertation House runs from 9 AM - 5PM, for four days, Tuesday, July 8 through Friday, July 11.
- Students must plan to attend the full session, for each of the 4 days.
- Daily schedule includes 2 mini-lectures, and 5 hours of writing per day.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and a snack will be served daily.
- The Dissertation House is free for UMBC's graduate students.
- There are 15 to 18 spaces available for the Dissertation House.
- Details regarding eligibility can be found on the application page of the website for the Dissertation House.
- Subscribe to the website: http://www.thedissertationhouse.com
Read about The Dissertation House in UMBC's Alumni Magazine: Byrne, R. (2011, Fall) “The Write Stuff”, UMBC Magazine. p. 12
login to MyUMBC, click "I can attend" below, *AND* follow the
application procedures on the main website for the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/apply/